I like your stuff. I have a game that I'm looking to give some new skin. I can't find any licensing information on any of your listings here. Where can I find a commercial license for both free and paid packs? I will probably be using several packs between different projects if the work is allowed to be used that way.
Gothicvania - Interiors
A downloadable asset pack
GothicVania Interiors is a complete Game Art Assets Pack to build a castlevania like house Interior scene. All assets are made with beautiful crispy pixel art.
- Seamless Loopable Modular Background
- Foreground objects for a deeper effect
- Tileset at 16x16 pixels
- Props Included:
- candle, chandelier, chest,crate, platform, table, wardrobe, weapons-rack-empty, weapons-rack
- 3 different townfolks npc with idle and walking animation each
- Also this Pack includes Code for a playable demo made with the Phaser Engine
- Demo Music by Pascal Belisle https://soundcloud.com/pascalbelisle
Files are ready to use in transparent PNGs but I also include the PSD files and some gif animations. Sprites and spritesheets are included too.
This packs matches perfectly with:
You may use these assets in personal or commercial projects. You may modify these assets to suit your needs. You can NOT re-distribute the file, no matter how much you modify it you can use it but not share or re-sell it.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $30 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.