I like your stuff. I have a game that I'm looking to give some new skin. I can't find any licensing information on any of your listings here. Where can I find a commercial license for both free and paid packs? I will probably be using several packs between different projects if the work is allowed to be used that way.
Gothicvania - Interiors
A downloadable asset pack
GothicVania Interiors is a complete Game Art Assets Pack to build a castlevania like house Interior scene. All assets are made with beautiful crispy pixel art.
- Seamless Loopable Modular Background
- Foreground objects for a deeper effect
- Tileset at 16x16 pixels
- Props Included:
- candle, chandelier, chest,crate, platform, table, wardrobe, weapons-rack-empty, weapons-rack
- 3 different townfolks npc with idle and walking animation each
- Also this Pack includes Code for a playable demo made with the Phaser Engine
Music by Pascal Belisle
You are free to use the music in your projects as long as you give appropriate credit.
Files are ready to use in transparent PNGs but I also include the PSD files and some gif animations. Sprites and spritesheets are included too.
This packs matches perfectly with:
You may use these assets in personal or commercial projects. You may modify these assets to suit your needs. You can NOT re-distribute the file, no matter how much you modify it you can use it but not share or re-sell it.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $30 USD. You will get access to the following files: