this is beautiful but don't forget that colorblind people can't see the difference between red and green.
Ninja Scroller Art Pack
A downloadable asset pack for Windows and macOS
A complete Pixel Art Pack Environment. It includes everything you need to make a endless runner game (or a different 2D game).
- 2 layers for the parallax background
- A foreground tileable ground
- 5 different animations for the player Run, Jump, Attack, Roll, Death
- 5 different animations for the Enemy Idle, Attack, Jump and kick, Charge
- 2 effects: Enemy Death and Item Feedback
- 1 spinning scroll item
- PSD, PNG and GIF file formats
- Complete and functional Code to build an endless runner made with Phaser.io
View the video at the end to see the demo in action
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $30 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
That's stretched. too far. I doubt that in worst cases it's that bad and if it's true it's super rare. I have mild Protan colorblindness, a type of red-green color blindness. I've encountered problems only to distinguish SOME green shades.
It's less possible to encounter a colorblindness problems in pixel art because they use limited palettes - meaning difference between colors won't be subtle.
Yeah because your "mild" experience is the same as everyone else.
Either take the advice and make the ninja blue or something or just ignore it, being as asshole and saying I'm "wrong" because it looks fine to YOU just makes you come off as an inconsiderate asshole. I mean if you like making games you want people to play them which they can't do if they can't see them.
And for the record, it's not "super rare".