Sir, i need to ask you a couple of questions by email. We really want to include your (excellent!) assets in a high profile release but I need to clarify a a couple of things first. Could you please contact me by email on firstname.lastname@example.org - many thanks
Tiny RPG Forest
A complete Pixel Art Assets pack to build a Top-Down RPG/Adventure game out of the box.
- A Complete tileset at 16x16 pixels each tile to build your levels easily
- A lot of different Objects to decorate your levels
- Archer Player character fully animated in 4 directions
- 2 different animated enemies: Treant and Mole
- Waterfall animated, death animation, coins and gems
- Playable Phaser Demo Code Included
- Music by Pascal Belisle
This matches perfectly with these packs
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey there! What you have done is amazing! Really good art work.
I was just wondering if I could use the archer player as my main character in my 'The Lonely Adventure' game that I am making. My game is an rpg so this is perfect!
Please write back ASAP.
This looks excellent, once I get my new pc set up I'll have to snag this. (hard drive failed, rip)
btw, just a heads up, the video isn't working. Says it's unavailable.