I'm trying to use these in Unity with tilemap to make my scenario but I found it difficult to use since the tiles are not power of 2, I'm not expert on this, can you guide me on how to proper use these assets in a tilemap? Thanks
Warped - Space Station
A downloadable asset pack
A complete Pixel Art Assets pack to build a game platformer game out of the box.
- 3 Layer parallax Background
- A complete Tileset at 16x16 pixels Tiles to build your levels
- Lots of Different Props/Items/fx to decorate the scene
- 8 Different animations for your main character
- run_shoot, run, idle, jump, hurt, hang, crouch and cling to walls
- 4 different animated enemies
- Playable demo code included made with Godot Engine
You may use these assets in personal or commercial projects. You may modify these assets to suit your needs.
Credit is not required but appreciated it.
Music by Pascal Belisle
You are free to use the music in your projects as long as you give appropriate credit.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $30 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Do a Cyberpunk tileset like this based on the detective.
Gran trabajo eres genial
Great job with the tileset!
El mejor artista de pixel art en Itch.io los mejores assets para mis proyectos es por eso que no me equivoque en apoyarte en patreon
Looks amazing as always, Luis! Thanks so much! TBH I was really hoping you'd do a Metroid: Fusion-y space station set!
What's your opinion of Godot Engine, if you don't mind my asking? I'm used to Unity right now and that seems like a nice open-source alternative.